Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm Still Confused....

To be honest I pretend like I am secure in my decision in wanting to be a journalist but sometimes I am not so sure. Being at 98.7 Kiss FM has definitely opened my eyes. I am now aware of the many other options that are available within the field of mass communication. What I am sure about is that I want to work in a media oriented environment.

However, I don’t want my interest in radio (and the positions I am learning about here) to overshadow what I initially intended to do. I can be interested in many fields but I don’t want to confuse those interests with my decision in which career I choose.

I am finding that I am good at taking action and speaking. My co-interns constantly express their admiration for the way I speak with our listeners. They say I have a way with words. So lately, I have been thinking more about broadcast journalism (my first love) and public relations.

I know that with God’s help I will soon realize what I specifically need to be doing with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment