Saturday, June 26, 2010

He Can ..

This past week at work has been very stressful for me. My first reaction to confusion is PANIC! I am still trying to figure out why I always react this way to trouble; it might be because I am a semi-perfectionist. It’s funny because scripture says, “If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?” When troubling incidents occur, I really don’t think about God like I should. I worry and rely on my own emotions. In addition, all of these incidents that I’ve panicked about have never resulted in disaster. God always comes through for me. I have nothing to complain about. I really need to trust that He has the power to fix all things. Whether it is a prize not labeled correctly or an email sent to the wrong executive, He has the power to make it RIGHT! “An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up” (Proverbs 12:25). I’m going to take God’s advice and cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment