Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moving Along

Working with JAG is a great experience. Being able to speak with clients concerning Powers of Attorney and Wills makes you feel like they are putting their life in yours hands. Military attorneys are trusted, and I am proud to be taking care of the military community. I never had much appreciation what what America's military services do, but know I had a greater appreciation. Both of my parents were in the military and I not only traveled around the world, but I also lived on military bases for the majority of my life. I no longer take the government employees for granted--especially now that I am one. The most valuable thing I learned is how to compile memorandums and documents in preparation for court hearings. Next week I should be able to sit in at one of the court hearings.

No comments:

Post a Comment