Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mc Donalds GospelFest

Today work was good. It’s been very busy around the station lately. This past Friday, Kiss FM received tickets for the annual McDonald’s Gospel Fest. Bishop T.D. Jakes, Roberta Flack, Hezekiah Walker and many more will be performing at the show this year. Listeners began competing to win tickets in February and now there are over 150 winners. This week, the winners have been coming in, one right after another to pick up their tickets. Therefore, it has been really hectic. I like to be busy though! I’d rather be moving around doing work than sitting still. I am learning so much. My work environment is so inspiring. Most of the young adults I work with have college degrees. Once again, I am really grateful for this experience. I learn new things every day. Although I am still shy and apprehensive at times, I am becoming more comfortable in this environment every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment