Friday, July 2, 2010

Personal Branding

The idea of a personal brand is a new concept for me. I have never thought of my strengths and weaknesses in this way before. Nevertheless, my internship at IGE has helped me discover and identify the unique value that I bring to an employer. Working in my field of interest has given me the tremendous opportunity to find and live out my calling. Within this context, I have been able to work with a great sense of passion. Researching church-state relations, current events, and global affairs in relation to religious freedom is what I love to do. As a Christian, it gives me a great sense of satisfaction knowing that this work has the possibility of assisting people in more freely knowing and worshiping God. Also, religion, government, and law are what I am interested in. My passion for this work enables me to offer employers a dedication and commitment to excellence. Employers never have to motivate me to do something I love and am committed to. Taking the initiative to go beyond conventional expectations and truly making a difference for the betterment of others is what I hope to be known for.

No comments:

Post a Comment