Monday, July 12, 2010

Memorable Qualities

Although I do not work directly with my boss, we do constantly engage in some type of conversation. She is constantly giving me direction. I have noticed she admires the qualities of consistency and precision. She wants everything done in the same way and there is a procedure for all tasks at the station. We must abide by these procedures at all times. When it comes to precision she wants us to be aware of everything around us. For example, she wants us to ensure all documents are in alphabetical order and make sure all winners receive their prizes. She accepts that we all make mistakes but I can tell she gets really disappointed when someone overlooks something and it results in a silly mistake. From this, I have learned that it is beneficial to work as a team with my co-workers. If we work together we can reduce the amount of mistakes we make because someone is always looking out for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment