Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Role ...

I realize that my work at this company is aiding in its development. My coordinator Kharisma once told me, “Promotions: we are the face of Kiss FM.” Working directly with the winners lets me know how important my job is. The interns have the most communication with winners. We can make or break their listening to the station. Our conversations and the way we communicate represent this business. One day, I made a listener extremely mad. He told me he was no longer going to listen to the station. Although he was complicated and very rude I still felt bad when he said that. It hurt. Thankfully, there are other listeners and winners that express their appreciation to me everyday. Winners like that excite me and make me want to be more involved. They make me want to go above and beyond to meet their needs. I really appreciate being appreciated. I know I’ve made a lot of people happy and at the end of the day that makes me happy. Satisfied listeners let me know I am important to Kiss FM and that I am doing my job right!

No comments:

Post a Comment